Egg curry is a popular non-vegetarian dish from India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. Delicious and fast, this curry can be ready in 25 minutes. I call it the easiest and favorite curry of all.
Although they are simple, they can be used in a variety of different preparations, at breakfast, main meals, or even snacks and entrees. Today let’s see how to make all the famous Basic Anda Curry.
This curry is one of the simplest recipes available to us and can be prepared quite quickly while providing excellent nutrition, taste, and flavor.
I usually serve this curry with homemade roti, however, some people also like it with boiled rice. This was the first curry preparation I learned when I started cooking, like many of my friends.
So, if you’re starting to cook or just trying to find a simple meal for the night, try this Basic Anda Curry Recipe.
Important Resources: Egg Curry Masala, Mixer Grinder, and Egg Boiler.
Ingredients needed for Making Egg Curry (serves 2)
- Eggs – 4
- Zeera – 1 teaspoon
- Onion – 1 cup (grated)
- Garlic and ginger paste – 1 teaspoon
- Green Chili – 1 teaspoon (chopped)
- Tomato – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoons
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 and 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Fresh coriander to garnish
How to make Anda Curry ( Preparation time 10 minutes)
Cooking time: 20 min.
- Boil the eggs with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and cold water, cover, and store for 10 minutes
- Cool and peel the lid and cut it into halves. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, and creak zeera.
- Add and saute the onions until golden brown.
- Add the green chili, garlic, and ginger paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté until the oil comes out from the sides.
- Add coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt with little water and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water, let it boil, add the eggs, and let it simmer for 3-4 min.
- Add garam masala and garnish with fresh coriander leaves. To serve.
It is very easy to make egg curry. To do this, the egg is first boiled and fried in oil and then the sauce is fried and the sauce is cooked after adding the egg it is cooked for a while.
I love the fact that the days get colder but still sunny and bright. This makes me love even more this season. I mean beautiful cold winds and weather views, Who wouldn’t love this view? But for those who are still struggling with the warm weather, I wish you have cooler winds soon.